SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
A Natural Supplement for Anti-Aging, Detox, Weight loss and Inflammation
Formulated using carefully researched ingredients designed to work synergistically, Resvoxitrol is a natural antioxidant supplement that combines appropriate doses of resveratrol, pomegranate extract, broccoli seed extract, quercetin, petrostilbene and alpha lipoic acid into one effective specialty product. The ingredients in Resvoxitrol exhibit antioxidant, detoxification, anti-inflammatory, anticancer and anti-aging benefits. Resvoxitrol offers help for those suffering from chronic diseases as well as those who would like to slow down the signs of aging.
Resvoxitrol, Science Behinde the Natural Supplement Formula
Our natural supplement Resvoxitrol fits the role of an antioxidant inducer. Rather than depend solely on the standard antioxidant meathod, which relies upon the chemistry of redox reactions (vitamin C, vitamin E); the natural supplement ingredients within Resvoxitrol work by inducing cellular antioxidant capacity mainly through up-regulation of the Nrf2 and related pathways. Various chronic disease pathways can be modulated via this natural approach.
Quercetin for Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Cancerous Benefit
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid found in high concentrations in onions and other fruits and vegetables, it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti carcinogenic activities. In clinical studies, quercetin has displayed impressive anit-inflammatory activity by inhibiting both the release and synthesis of histamine and other inflammatory and allegric mediators.
Quercetin combined with Resveratrol for Effective Weight Loss
In addition, quercetin combined with resveratrol (like in our natural supplement Resvoxitrol) can be helpful with weight loss. An in vitro study conducted by the University of Georgia, Department of Food and Nutrition showed that when quercetin and resveratrol were combined, they inhibited the production of fat cells . The researchers concluded that: "Taken together, our data indicates that combinations of resveratrol and quercetin can exert potential anti-obesity effects by inhibiting differentiation of preadipocytes and inducing apoptosis of mature adipocytes (fat cells)".
Stilbenes and Petrostilbene for Anti-Inflammatory Support
Stilbenes are naturally occurring compounds found in a variety of plants. They are produced when the plant is exposed to an environmental threat such as viral, microbial, or ultraviolet exposure and protect the plants from such threats. Pterostilbene is a specific stilbene found in deerberry, rabbiteye blueberries, unripe Pinot noir and Botrytis vinifera infected Chardonnay grapes, Xarello grape variety, and immature berries of Pinot and Gamay varieties as well as Pterocarpus marsupium. In vitro studies show pterostilbene has strong antioxidant activities, anti-inflammatory properties, as well as anti-cancer and antifungal benefits.
Resveratrol for Anti-Aging and Life Extension
Resveratrol, like pterostilbene, is a stilbene found in many plants, primarily in the skin or red grapes and is a constituent red wines. It is the most well researched and known stilbene. Numerous scientific studies have been and continue to be conducted on the anti-aging benefits and life extension properties of resveratrol. Studies show resveratrol has antioxidant, detoxification, anti-inflammatory, anticancer and anti-aging benefits. Clinical trials on the anticancer properties of resveratrol established that resveratrol interferes with all three stages of carcinogenesis - initiation, promotion and progression. Experiments in cell cultures of varied types and isolated subcellular systems in vitro imply many mechanisms in the pharmacological activity of resveratrol. In vitro, resveratrol inhibited the proliferation of human pancreatic cancer cell lines. In other cases of cancer cell culture, resveratrol has been shown to induce apoptosis, which means it kills cells and may kill cancer cells.
Broccoli Seed Extract for Natural Detoxification
Broccoli seed extract contains a high amount of glucoraphanin, a glucosinolate that is a precursor to a specific isothiocyanate called sulforaphane. Sulforphane is a potent anti-oxidant used in the body and also has detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, and chemoprotective properties. Our SGS broccoli seed extract contains the highest levels of glucoraphanin of any broccoli product on the market.
Pomegranate Extract, AntiCancer and Antioxidant
The pomegranate is a phytochemical rich fruit that contains ellagic acid, punicalagins, anthocyanididns, and flavonoids. Pomegranate byproducts, including juices, powders, and extracts, have antioxidant, anticarinogenic, and anti-inflammatory properties. In an article published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, sceintists detailed an experiment in which healthy adult men were supplemented with pomegranate daily. After just two weeks time, the healthy men experienced increased antioxidant levels, which resulted in a ninety percent drop in LDL cholestoral oxidation . Another study (utilizing human breast cancer cells in a test tube) demonstrated that pomegranate extracts can inhibit the proliferation of human breast cancer cells .
Alpha Lipoic Acid, a Potent Natural Anti-Aging Supplement
Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant capable of restoring other antioxidants in the body including vitamin C, vitamin E, and glutathione. Alpha lipoic acid has also been used experimentally and/or clinically to prevent organ dysfunction , reduce endothelial dysfunction and improve albuminuria, treat or prevent cardiovascular disease , accelerate chronic wound healing , treat chronic diseases associated with oxidative stress, reduce levels of ADMA in diabetic end-stage renal disease patients on hemodialysis, burning mouth syndrome, treat metabolic syndrome , improve or prevent age-related cognitive dysfunction, prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer's Disease , prevent erectile dysfunction (animal models but anecdotally applies to humans as well), prevent migraines, reduce iron overload, treat multiple sclerosis, reduce inflammation, inhibit advanced glycation end products (AGE) as well as treat peripheral artery disease and assist with weight loss.
1. Yang JY, Della-Fera MA, Rayalam S, Ambati S, Hartzell DL, Park HJ, Baile CA (2008). "Enhanced inhibition of adipogenesis and induction of apoptosis in 3T3-L1 adipocytes with combinations of resveratrol and quercetin". Life Sci. 82 (19-20): 1032–9.
2. Aviram, Michael and others. "Pomegranate juice consumption reduces oxidative stress, atherogenic modifications to LDL, and platelet aggregation: studies in humans and atherosclerotic apolipoprotein E-deficient mice," American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 71, no. 5 (2000)
3. Kim ND, Mehta R, Yu W, et al. (February 2002). "Chemopreventive and adjuvant therapeutic potential of pomegranate (Punica granatum) for human breast cancer". Breast Cancer Res Treat. 71 (3): 203–17.
4. Gianturco V, Bellomo A, D'ottavio E, Formosa V, Iori A, Mancinella M, Troisi G, Marigliano V (2009). "Impact of therapy with alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) on the oxidative stress in the controlled NIDDM: a possible preventive way against the organ dysfunction?". Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 49 Suppl 1: 129–33. doi:10.1016/j.archger.2009.09.022
5. Ghibu S, Richard C, Vergely C, Zeller M, Cottin Y, Rochette L (November 2009). "Antioxidant properties of an endogenous thiol: Alpha-lipoic acid, useful in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases". Journal of cardiovascular pharmacology 54 (5): 391–8. doi:10.1097/FJC.0b013e3181be7554
6. Alleva R, Nasole E, Di Donato F, Borghi B, Neuzil J, Tomasetti M (July 2005). "alpha-Lipoic acid supplementation inhibits oxidative damage, accelerating chronic wound healing in patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy". Biochemical and biophysical research communications 333 (2): 404–10. doi:10.1016/j.bbrc.2005.05.119
7. Ying Z, Kherada N, Farrar B, Kampfrath T, Chung Y, Simonetti O, Deiuliis J, Desikan R et al. (January 2010). "Lipoic acid effects on established atherosclerosis". Life sciences 86 (3-4): 95–102. doi:10.1016/j.lfs.2009.11.009
8. Holmquist L, Stuchbury G, Berbaum K, Muscat S, Young S, Hager K, Engel J, Münch G (January 2007). "Lipoic acid as a novel treatment for Alzheimer's disease and related dementias". Pharmacology & therapeutics 113 (1): 154–64. doi:10.1016/j.pharmthera.2006.07.001
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. This product contains the following potential allergen: corn.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.